Internet Access for Off-Site Records Management
InfoKeeper is a web-based inventory management solution that gives you secure online access to your offsite records storage database from anywhere, at anytime.
Authorized users within your organization can access their records through any web browser which interfaces with Tippets Records Management system. Group and functional security is achieved through passwords and 128 bit encryption. Customized data entry screens can be configured to suit your specific organizational requirements.
Offering you immediate access to, and control of, your vital account information.
[button text=”LOGIN NOW” link=”http://www.infokeeper.com” style=”primary” size=”normal” target=”_self” display=”inline” icon=”user”]
InfoKeeper gives you the ability to initiate the following records management functions on your offsite database:
- Request retrievals, pick-ups, and carton stock.
- Maintain and track retention schedules.
- Process destruction and permanent withdrawal orders.
- Create, view and print reports through an integrated report writer.
- Perform box data entry in customized screens.
- Search and query information at box and file level.